I can not believe it has already been 2 years since we have been married!!! How exciting. The second year was definitely better than the first, so I can only imagine what the many more years to come will bring. This year we had some big changes. We bought our first house and are expecting our first too. We could not be happier with this year and the events that have happened thus far. Happy Anniversary to Us...
Happy anniversary! Congrats on making it through the "adjustment" years. Now that the novelty has worn off...you have forever and ever and ever to realize that this is the person you chose to spend eternity with! Haha! Lots of love to you both :)
3 comments:
Congratulations- time always goes so fast. You looked beautiful in your wedding pictures!
Congrats! I agree with Jodi, you look so great in your wedding photos. Sorry I missed you at work last week. See you on Wednesday
Happy anniversary! Congrats on making it through the "adjustment" years. Now that the novelty has worn off...you have forever and ever and ever to realize that this is the person you chose to spend eternity with! Haha! Lots of love to you both :)
Post a Comment