Saturday, April 26, 2008

WOW!!
It has been one month since I last posted. I am such a blog slacker... Okay so not a lot has changed. Dace and I both had our birthdays in the last two months and we are excited for our new addition of our family in a couple more months. I am really excited and nervous to be a mom. That means that some body will be depending on me and that is a scary thought! Hopefully soon we will be setting up our nursery and getting things prepared at home. Dace has been working hard on fixing up our basement and it is almost completed. How exciting...
We are leaving on our trip to Cancun soon. It will be so nice to get away and relax on the beach doing absolutely nothing but basking in the sun. I can not wait!! We will be taking pictures and I will post them. I am hoping that all this crazy showers and snow storms will bring May flowers because I am really hoping for a great spring and summer.

6 comments:

jodi said...

You will be such a wonderful mom, you have nothing to worry about! I bet you guys will have a blast in Cancun, we loved it when we went there!

Unknown said...

Maui was so much fun...you should definitely go sometime! But look at you...going to Cancun soon! That's so great! When are you going? Where are you staying? We went there for our honeymoon...and loved it. I'm so excited for you to have that little girl...you'll be a great mom. Do you guys have a name picked out yet?

Anonymous said...

Hey cutie! Its getting closer til the lil girl comes, I can't believe it. Hope all is well, have fun in Cancun!

Melanie said...

Hey-
I miss you! Can't wait to hear all about your cancun vacation. Hopefully it is super relaxing. I am still in the feeling yucky stage of pregnancy unfortunately. But thankfully I don't have to worry about working or doing much of anything for a good month, Hopefully I'll start feeling better soon. Can;t wait for you to have your baby! You'll be an awesome mom!

Debra said...

I hope you have a ton of fun in Cancun! I am so excited for you to be a mom and I know you'll be great at it!

Teresa said...

I added you to my blog I hpoe its okay!