Sunday, August 3, 2008

Gracee

These are pictures from at the hospital and when she first came home. She is so cute and such a good baby girl. We are so happy to have her with us...

6 comments:

Melanie said...

Congratulations!!! Oh I wish I could have been there on that Monday night. She is such a cutee, like we all knew she would be!! How exciting for you! Hope the recovery is going well and enjoy your time off of work. I miss you!

jodi said...

You guys she is so beautiful - I love all of those darling bows, hopefully one day I will be able to buy some! It's sounds like everything is going great!

Anonymous said...

Jac- you look so dang good in the hospital, whats up with that? You don't look like you just had a baby!

Gracee is adorable. I'm so happy for you two. She looks like a beautiful, healthy lil girl. Congrats!

Teresa said...

She is so adorable, I love the flower bows already in her hair!! I'm glad everything went okay. I hope you are enjoying her and all your time off.

david santos said...

Adorable!!!
Nice Baby!!!
Happy forever!!!!!!!!

Ryan, Jaina, Austin & Keeton said...

You guys do good work, she is soooo beautiful! I am so glad she is here and Mom and baby are happy and healthy. I can't help but wish I was in that picture at work. I am glad you had such great people to take care of you. I really miss working and laughing with you. You are such a doll. Dace looks so at home holding her. You need to post some pics with you and Gracee. We want to see your beautiful face too! Keep up the blog, I will post soon as well.