I love your new pictures! Gracee is such a doll - I love the bows, Landry wears them too. Bigger the better!
Jaclyn! Your pictures are so so so adorable! What a cute family you have.Megan Wilson
So cute! I can't wait to meet her! I hope I get to use cute bows like that someday. Hope to see you soon,Jaina
Okay you are totally making me want a girl, I guess I will just have to buy stuff for Gracee! It was fun to finally work with you the other night!
Love the pictures!! Gracee is so cute! I love baby girls- bows, flowers, pink outfits!! Enjoy her!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I love your new pictures! Gracee is such a doll - I love the bows, Landry wears them too. Bigger the better!
Jaclyn! Your pictures are so so so adorable! What a cute family you have.
Megan Wilson
So cute! I can't wait to meet her! I hope I get to use cute bows like that someday. Hope to see you soon,
Jaina
Okay you are totally making me want a girl, I guess I will just have to buy stuff for Gracee! It was fun to finally work with you the other night!
Love the pictures!! Gracee is so cute! I love baby girls- bows, flowers, pink outfits!! Enjoy her!
Post a Comment