Sunday, January 18, 2009

8 THINGS ABOUT ME
Here are the Rules:
1) Post rules on your blog
2) Answer the six '8' items
3) Let each person know by leaving them a comment.

8 FAVORITE TV SHOWS
1. Trauma Life in the ER
2. Homeland Security
3. Night line
4. Channel 2 news
5. Discovery Health
6. Snapped
7. 48 Hours
8.The Hills

8 THINGS I DID YESTERDAY
1. Worked a 12 hour night shift
2. Slept for 4 hours
3. Ate a quesidilla
4. Went to Benjamin Button movie
5. Held my sweet Gracee
6. At pizza
7. Watched Swing Vote
8. Went to bed at 2:00 am

8 THINGS I LOOK FORWARD TO
1. Hopefully going part-time one day
2. Being outside in the sun(summer)
3. Anticipating Gracee's first words (definitely MOMMA)
4. A long vacation on a beach
5. Having a normal sleep cycle
6. The coming soon Twilight movie
7. Getting more food storage
8. Anniversaries with my hubby

8 FAVORITE RESTAURANTS
1. Brick Oven
2. Chili's
3. Cafe Rio
4. Olive Garden
5. Cheesecake Factory
6. Outback
7. Jason's Deli
8.

8 THINGS ON MY WISH-LIST
1. Stay home with babies
2. A very long vacation
3. A much needed massage
4. LR3
5. The time for scrap booking
6. Being with family more
7. Get a masters degree in nursing
8. Be the best cook ever

8 PEOPLE I TAG
1. Jodi
2. Mindy
3. Erika
4. Lacy
5. Melanie
6. Maren
7. Melissa
8. Jaina

4 comments:

jodi said...

Okay this is so much fun! I am totally going to do it...

brookerichins12 said...

Jac- I would love to go to lunch, call me when you are in town. We need to catch up. I need to see little Gracee!

Chris and McKell said...

Hey this is McKell Provost Dace is one of my husbands friend Chris Provost I didnt know if you remembered us but your little girl is darling.

Melanie said...

Jaclyn,
What about LOST?? I thought you were a LOST addict. Or maybe you just watched it since I recorded it at work. Remember that one episode we both screamed b/c it was so scary and it was the middle of the night?