Sunday, September 20, 2009

Gracee's 1st shoes




The new kicks!


I put the balloon by her to get a picture and this is what she did.
We took Gracee to get her first pair of shoes. It was so cool. She got her cute little foot fitted then walked around in her shoes. She got this really cute stuffed animal (that she is hugging) and a balloon that says "first pair of shoes!" It was so much fun. I think she felt really special. I am so glad my cousin told me about this experience. Her shoes are a special brand so it will help her walk. The come up higher like high tops and are lightweight and flexible. She is walking really well in them. I think they are so cute! I wish they had some in my size.






1 comment:

brookerichins12 said...

You need to tell me more about this. That is so smart to get really nice shoes when they start walking. I love the picture of her looking at the balloon! sO CUTe! Love ya!