Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Update

Dace and I are so excited to announce that we are expecting another baby the beginning of September!! We are super excited to have another addition to our family. We are anxious to find out what it is. We have looked a couple of times and the baby just doesn't want to cooperate. Hopefully we will know soon.

Gracee is so much fun. I have not updated my blog for a longtime. He hair is so long now she is growing up so fast. She is saying about 30 words now and always surprises me with new things she says or does. I love being a mother and having Gracee as my daughter. We have so much fun together. We are happy that spring is finally here, now if it will just warm up so we can be outside!!

3 comments:

pam said...

Wahoo! I'm so excited for another Knight baby- I hope you put pictures up of Gracee soon!

Melanie said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited for you! Hope the pregnancy is going well.

brookerichins12 said...

Congrats! I'm so excited for you!