This is our Christmas decorations... My mom gave me a village for under our tree. We always had a village under our tree growing up so it is exciting to have one under ours now too.
I miss you and everyone at work! Well, maybe not everyone...aka Thelma and Louise! Ha ha! I love your blog and all the pictures. I am so glad that we can keep in touch. Happy Holidays and Merry Merry! Say hi to everyone for me and fill me in on all the latest gossip, I miss that too!
1 comment:
I miss you and everyone at work! Well, maybe not everyone...aka Thelma and Louise! Ha ha! I love your blog and all the pictures. I am so glad that we can keep in touch. Happy Holidays and Merry Merry! Say hi to everyone for me and fill me in on all the latest gossip, I miss that too!
Post a Comment