Dace and I have some exciting news. We are expecting our first baby!!! Our due date is August 12. Dace came and looked last night on the ultrasound and our baby is totally moving and it was fun to see. We are very excited....
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Wow... It has been a long time since I last posted anything. A lot has changed. First of all it is a new year. I hope 2008 will be great. I remember being really little and thinking that 2000 would never come and that was already 8 years ago. It seems like the older you get the faster time goes by. I am ready for spring and summer. I have had enough of the cold and the snow. It is time to be outside without freezing all the time. I am looking forward to doing yard work and enjoying the birds chirping in our yard. I won't get my hopes up yet for another couple of months but when the time comes it will be nice.
Dace and I have some exciting news. We are expecting our first baby!!! Our due date is August 12. Dace came and looked last night on the ultrasound and our baby is totally moving and it was fun to see. We are very excited....

Dace and I have some exciting news. We are expecting our first baby!!! Our due date is August 12. Dace came and looked last night on the ultrasound and our baby is totally moving and it was fun to see. We are very excited....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Jaclyn,
Love the blog!! It's looking great. Did you get a lot of papers onto your photobucket? I hope you guys had a quiet night last night at work and had lots of time to work on your blogs :)
I'm so excited for you guys- are you starting to feel better yet? I can't wait to find out what your having, you'll have to keep me posted on your blog while i'm on maternity leave!
Yea for you! I am so happy for you guys! I will have to sneek up to the hospital one of the nights you're working and check out the ultrasound! Give me a call one night...I'm always home, and I will run up there! It would be fun! Maybe we could even do a fancy panty pole dance, just for old times sake!
Jaclyn! I had no idea! That's so exciting!! How many weeks are you now? Your blog looks great, by the way. I need to learn how to do those cute backgrounds that you all have. See ya!
Jaclyn, I'm so excited for you! I hope you are feeling better soon. Let me know if I can do anything for you, I'm not very far away.
Post a Comment