Monday, August 11, 2008




Don't you love Gracee's face. That is so her...

So Gracee is almost 2 weeks old. She is getting bigger, and changing so much from just 2 weeks ago. It is crazy. Our daughter is so beautiful. She makes us smile all of the time. We are so lucky to have her in our lives.

7 comments:

Melanie said...

She is so beautiful Jaclyn!! I love the pictures with the tutu. So cute!! Congrats again on a beautiful baby.

brookerichins12 said...

So gorgeous! Her tutu pics are adorable. I have loved seeing all these pics of Gracee. She is a beautiful little girl.

Debra said...

Oh Jaclyn! She is precious! Absolutely beautiful just like her mom. I am so happy for you and Dace. Congrats!

Brooke said...

You guys are the cutest family! I hope it's still going well for you. She's a gorgeous baby, I hope that she's a good baby too.

Unknown said...

She is so cute, Jaclyn! Love the tutu pictures! Hope things are going well for you.

Teresa said...

What a cute family! Gracee is so adorable.

Ryan, Jaina, Austin & Keeton said...

Jacyln you so do not look like you just had a baby, you are such a cutie! I love her little faces, so dang cute! But seriously, I love the pink and brown polka dots.