Saturday, August 30, 2008

"FACES"






The many faces of Gracee. There are faces for crying, sleeping, pushing, smiling, and dazing. She is so much fun to have. We are always laughing at her many faces. One of our many favorites is when she does the "Blue Steal" "Zoolander" face. It is shown on the second picture. Our little girl is such a doll. We love her to pieces... She is already one month old! It has gone by so fast.

5 comments:

Brooke said...

You guys have the cutest little girl! I want to just hold her and squeeze her! I hope she's as good as she is cute, you guys deserve the best. Hopefully y'all are getting some sleep. We miss you.

Brooke said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
brookerichins12 said...

I love the zoolander face, that is so dang cute. The different faces they make are adorable, and then when they start laughing it seems like life couldn't get better! Shes beautiful Jac!

pam said...

Those pictures are adorable jac! I can't wait to see her!

Ryan, Jaina, Austin & Keeton said...

What a fun post, it really shows her cute personality. What a precious little one. I can't wait to meet her. Also very cute blessing pics, I love the one in black and white in her dress, sleeping. You guys look great, miss ya!