She just keeps getting cuter and cuter. I wish we could have been there for the blessing, it looks like you all had a great time. Thanks for posting the pictures!
She is so so beautiful, what a special day- I got your comment and I would love to do pics for you, I still owe you a gift so we will call it even! Call me 787-7519 and we will set it up!
What a doll!! Sorry, Dace, she is such a Perry! Looks just like I remember you, Jac. Hope all is well with your little family. Got your blog off Satc's. Update that little princess please. I'll bet she is growing like a weed. Later, love, Jul
7 comments:
She just keeps getting cuter and cuter. I wish we could have been there for the blessing, it looks like you all had a great time. Thanks for posting the pictures!
She is so so beautiful, what a special day- I got your comment and I would love to do pics for you, I still owe you a gift so we will call it even! Call me 787-7519 and we will set it up!
So cute!! You look great too!! Can't believe she is already a month old. I love little baby girls!!
Jaclyn your baby is so cute. When I get a moment to myself I will come see you. Love and miss ya Stacie
hey- when are you going back to work??
So fun to see and catch up with you guys. What an awesome time to have the three of you.
What a doll!! Sorry, Dace, she is such a Perry! Looks just like I remember you, Jac. Hope all is well with your little family. Got your blog off Satc's. Update that little princess please. I'll bet she is growing like a weed. Later, love, Jul
Post a Comment