Where to begin...
This is totally my favorite time of the year. I love sticky sappy Christmas trees, shopping in the hustle and bustle of the season, wrapping presents, sugar cookies, Christmas music, hot chocolate(from 7-11) Christmas lights, mistletoe's, Christmas decorations, snowmen, snow plows, Santa's, hidden secret watching elves, Christmas countdowns (then you get to eat a chocolate a day) Christmas movies, including National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation, cuddling by the fire, pine nuts warmed up, tubing and sledding and really so much more.
My husband really loves Thanksgiving. If I had things my way(which I try to do, then I would have Christmas at my house in the beginning of November. It is really hard to not skip past Thanksgiving and start celebrating Christmas since it takes forever to decorate and find the perfect spot for 10 tree's, 15 Santa's, and Christmas nick knack's all in one room.Okay I am probably exaggerating. I have a hard time finding the right places for my treasures but in the end it is all worth it. So Dace, you should be proud of me. I have not listened to Christmas music once and have hardly mentioned it until now. This is a warning. It is Christmas time at the Knight's house!!! Merry Christmas to all. (by the way I know it is a little early to be saying that, but it just felt right.)
I am really looking forward to having Gracee this year for Christmas. Although she is to young to figure out what is going on, I am really excited to experience my favorite holiday with her and Dace. I am also looking forward for starting and continuing Christmas traditions. What a wonderful time of the year.
2 comments:
I am so glad to see that I am not the only one who has not blogged for 2 months. Also I love the holiday blog makeover, very festive. I hope I get to come over during this season to take it all in. Ho Ho Ho, and stuff!
I love it!!! I totally want to come see your house all ready for Christmas- I bet it is gorgeous! Having kids is so much fun at Christmas time!
Post a Comment