Monday, February 23, 2009

A NEW CAR

Dace and I bought Gracee a 3 in 1 toy. It is a walker, jumper, and a push in front of when learning to walk thing. I picked it out and Dace went along with me. Gracee loves it and it is so fun to see her in it.
If I had to put this together, I think it would not last the first try with Gracee in it. Glad that Dace did it.
Gracee giving daddy orders and helping him put it together.

Gracee enjoying her first car. Notice her checking herself out in the side mirror. Such a girl right?


My First ride with Gracee. She loves her car. Watch out for her. She is a CRAZY driver like her dad.



Look at that smile. Ya one proud owner of a new car.





4 comments:

Ryan, Jaina, Austin & Keeton said...

Oh my goodness, what a cutie! That car is adorable, and she looks like she was born to drive it!

brookerichins12 said...

She is adorable, and growing fast! I love the car, where did you guys get that?

jodi said...

Oh that is the cutest thing I have ever seen! She is growing so fast- she could probably use a sibling! Just kidding but congrats on three years- that is awesome!

Melanie said...

She is so cute!! What a fun toy.