
This is what happens when a babysitter doesn't change diapers very often... I woke up from working a night shift and found that my dad had changed Gracee's diaper. Since he doesn't do it very often this is what happened. Good thing Gracee did not even know what happened. Thanks dad for watching her!

This bunny plays a sweet song and Gracee loves this bunny she snuggles with it.

Gracee in daddy's hat. Yes, a little big.

Okay. So I tried to rotate this picutre. But finally giving up because it is frustrating me. Just wanted to show how big she is getting. Doesn't she look grown up. 6 months going on 2 years. We love her. She is so fun.
1 comment:
I love how her eyes, are open so wide, like she is just trying to take it all in. And you are right, she is a little woman, watch out for when she starts dating. You will have to get Dace a big bat to fend off all the guys!
Post a Comment