Sunday, May 17, 2009

St. George

This is the infamous Dixie Rock! We hiked up to the top of this rock (don't worry I didn't hold Gracee as we were hiking.) and enjoyed the gorgeous views. We had such a fantastic weekend. It was so relaxing and fun. Gracee is such a great kid!! She is crawling, pulling herself up, saying up, duck, dad, and mom. She is keeping us on our feet and growing into a fun loving personality. We love you Gracee Girl!











4 comments:

The Nybergs said...

Gracee's bikini is freakin' cute!!!! She looks just like you Jac!

brookerichins12 said...

How fun... I have always thougt you had gorgeous eyes and I can tell Gracee has got them too. What a fun trip.

jodi said...

Sounds like it's time for #2! She is so adorable- I love the bikini also, and sll of the darling bows...

pam said...

hey girl! How are things going? Gracee is so adorable! Your fire story is crazy! I'm glad you didn't get a ticket. Hope you're doing well!!