Friday, June 12, 2009

Lagoon

Uncle Jason and Gracee
Dace and Jason on the catapult!

First carousel ride.







We went to Lagoon yesterday. It was funner than I thought it would be. We got rained on for about an hour then the sun actually came out and it was a beautiful evening. Gracee loved all the people, colors, and rides. She was so good and even went on the Minni roller coaster. We really need to go back again this summer!




4 comments:

Ryan, Jaina, Austin & Keeton said...

What a cute little family! I'm not sure when I am coming out again, but we need to take our kids to the park, or Kangaroo Zoo or something. A girl you went to High School with cut my hair today, Kaitlyn. It turned out cute. I hope everything is going well, you cute Mama!

brookerichins12 said...

Jac, it was so good to see you this past weekend. Every time I am around you I miss you, you are so much fun and so sweet. Gracee is beautiful. Love ya.

jodi said...

Oh that looks so fun- I haven't been to lagoon in years! And you look so great in all the pictures, I always look wind blown and scary!

Travis & Shauna Snow said...

Jac, I love your blog! You look like a natural mother! Your little family is SO cute. I love how Gracee makes the same faces as you! It was so good to see you. Hopefully we won't wait quite so long!