Her bow looks like a wrapping present bow but it isn't. She just won't keep them in. I have to sneak them on her head.
Gracee is 11 months old!! We can not believe it. Our little girl is growing UP. She is so fun. We really enjoy her personality, accomplishments, love, and cries. I love these pictures because she looks and feels so big. She totally posed her self and we especially love the pictures where her arms are down by her side. I am so going to cry when she turns one. My little baby is growing UP!
2 comments:
Hey girl!!!! I love your pics. GraCEE IS SO FREAKING CUTE. You also look gorgeous. She has her mommy's eyes. I miss working with ya. I don't know if you have heard I haven't worked with you in forever and when we do work together we never get to talk because we are going crazy but TEd got into law school back east. He was waitlisted but we found out 2 weeks ago that he is in so we are sad and happy. I don't want to leave you guys! So sad. Anyways I will give ya more details when we work next. Love Ya
Those are adorable pictures. You three are such a cute family. I can't believe she is going to turn 1 soon!
Post a Comment